Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Red Lipstick

So I finally got myself some decent red lipstick. It's called Poppycock and yes, I had to make the name up because they just gave it some silly number like 504A. No joke. It was cheap, though. $0.49 makes this thrifty girl's heart sing! Well, hum at least.

I'm not sure what's up with my eyebrows. They've been trying to escape lately or maybe they're trying to copy Ned's caterpillar eyebrows from Pushing Daisies. Love that show. Jak and I watch it now as our sister dates.

That's all for now. I'm back from housesitting and I learned one thing. I do not like big dark houses at eleven o'clock at night when I am alone. I very much love the hustle and bustle and just thereness of my family.

R<3

5 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaaaaay, red lipstick! You look gorgeous, as always. =)

    And I looooove Pushing Daisies. Ned is so cute. And so is Chuck. And Olive. Darn it, now I want to watch it again. I am so mad that it was canceled! Anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice...plays well with your green eyes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahhaaa! I love it! brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red lipstick is da best (especially at 49 cents!!)

    ReplyDelete