Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Birthday Party...


is about to begin! Here's my cake, a white cake with a regular buttercream icing that I dyed a delicate shade of pink and sprinkled with crushed candy cane. I think it will be very tasty. We're having a light supper and then I'll open my presents. Yayness! I'm nineteen now and so blessed and amazingly loved. Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. I'm having a wonderful day. I'm so content and thankful. God has blessed me and I'm so excited to see the new ways I can see him and serve him during this next year.

Gotta go! I'll give you the recap and low-down on presents tomorrow. ;)

R<3

Listening to Enya - One By One

1 comment:

  1. I WANT THE CAP NOW. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. HMPH. HMPH. HMPH. THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR...UM...DOING...NOTHING? XDXD

    Yeah, can't wait for the presentness. Heeheee. =) I love you! I hope you have an amaaaaaaaazing 19th year. (Next year you'll be twenty! Go freak out! Heh heh heh heh heh. I'm so evil, man. So evil. }=D)

    ReplyDelete