Sunday, November 28, 2010

Someone To Wander With

Jak and I went for our first official Sunday walk since she's been back. We both borrowed our brother Andrew's footwear. She took his boots and I wore his steel-toed shoes. I think he was a little annoyed but he's a good sport. We went to Walmart and I bought three sweet potatoes, some bubblegum and a tube of lipgloss. I'm so glad I have someone to wander with.

You might notice that there's a bit of a different look. This blog is under construction! Expect cool other things coming later! (how's that for an enticing teaser? I do the best I can. ^_^) Mostly, I'm just planning to finish my About Me page and change the layout, hopefully get a new header, one with a picture. So yeah... that's about it.

Furthermore, we're having a great time with our Oma who is here from Canada! We've stayed in a lot with coffee and hot tea, but sometimes we venture out to go shopping. I can't think of a nicer vacation! Plus we have better deals in the states. Just sayin.

Goodbye kids. Don't forgot to eat your sweet potato soup.

R<3

Listening to Sanctus Real - Half Our Lives

2 comments:

  1. Yay, wandering walks. Plus random shopping. 0=) And cool shoes.

    [abluks]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! Great to have found yours. I, too, love to wander with someone worth wandering with. And there is something sweetly satisfying about a brand new lip gloss. Glad you got to enjoy both! Looking forward to checking out your About Me page. :)

    ReplyDelete