Monday, December 21, 2009

Processing...



I ran five miles today.

I never thought I could run. It wasn't something I imagined I could do. I tried and failed a couple times, because I thought I needed to be "all that" right away. Life and goals are a PROCESS, people.

I was so excited to finally get past three miles on the treadmill. I wish I had a pedometer and could run outside (wahhh snow), but I'm making do. Oh! And here's something you probably didn't know. A 5k stands for kilometers, which translates to 3.1 miles. There was one guy who ran a 5k in 13.98. What a crazy guy.

Man, I love life right now.
Dad's home so I'm going to go have some tea. Guess what?
I'm sleeping in til 5:30 tomorrow.
R<3

Listening to Delirious - Rain Down

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I should get a treadmill... it gets hard to breathe in cold air, running outside when it's - 20.
    5.30 is sleeping in? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you want, id love to run the 5k with you, and congrats :D you can run a marathon if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock and you inspire me. I've had this great resolution to start jogging/walking on a regular basis for the past 3 months, but it's never gotten off the ground. :( And where I live, I can walk outside all year round. Which is both nice and incredibly boring...

    ReplyDelete