Saturday, November 6, 2010

Suck It Up - It'll Be Good Practice

One day a couple of weeks ago, I was getting ready to go to work and it was windy. Like, blow you off the road kind of gusts. I was trying to decide whether I should bike or drive. I went into the living room and asked my siblings Esther and Andrew what I should do.

"You should drive," said Esther. "It's so windy!"
Andrew looked up from his magazine. "Be tough, Ruthiey. You should bike."
"But Andrew!" said Esther, "She's a girl! She doesn't have to be tough."
He paused a minute then grinned a little bit. "It's really hard to have a baby."


He's right. It's tough to be a godly woman. It takes perseverance, determination and faithfulness. I can start practicing now to prepare to be a wife and mom someday.

I biked.


R<3

Bit of Trivia - I've eaten peanut butter for every meal and snack thus far in my day. Let's see if I can seamlessly continue this trend. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment