Monday, July 11, 2011

Brimming With Beautiful

I have seen things that are beautiful today. I want to share a couple.

First off, Kate Middleton (or the Duchess of Cambridge). Yes, I know everyone is talking about her and her outfits on her trip to Canada, but seriously - she is changing the fashion world. I love how effortless her style is. She rocks formal and looks absolutely scrumptious in jeans and boots. I just want to BE her.
McQueen coat. Seriously?? Seriously? I want to have that. How great does that look? She's understated and beautiful.

And this? So classy. Dennis Prager said everyone should be a class act. I think Kate does a pretty legit job at that (most of the time). Thank you, Kate. You give me reason to hope in the fashion world.

Second thing is this song. The song itself is a masterpiece. I chain-listened to the original about two years ago so it's engrained in my brain, but when I heard Jason Wade from Lifehouse sing it there wasn't really a comparison. I went shopping at Target after it and I kept singing lines, lyrics and the chorus (okay mostly the chorus) over and over.


Okay, enough gushing for one night? I think so. Have you seen anything lately that made you smile? I'd love to hear it.

R<3

1 comment:

  1. the song Always by Kritian Stanfil...the band rocked it at church yesterday...we have a spray ground in town...envision a playground that dumps water on you from buckets and waterfalls and plenty of sprayers...it was 102 today...it was a life saver and the kids were having so much fun playing in it...like 40 kids...and me...haha...in my street clothes...but no one cared...

    ReplyDelete