Friday, January 14, 2011

Revamping The Blog

Every time I put a new header photo up and start to reform the design of my blog, I always stop and ask myself, "What on earth were you thinking?" I never believe it's going to look good again and my blog will forever be in shambles. Yet somehow, it manages to come together every time. Check out the new design!

In other news, I did something brave today. First off, I went out for icecream with Mrs. C. That was a little brave in this cold weather. She was talking to me about friendship and said, "I've been praying and reading a lot about this lately and one thing has really stuck out to me. Christian brothers and sisters need to live in unity." Her words were an answer to prayer.

I've needed to talk to a friend about an issue we've had. I've been in this painful limbo for months, praying that God would either take the issue away or show me what to do. Mrs. C's words helped me decide that avoiding the issue wasn't helping. So my friend and I talked. It didn't fix everything, but we're on our way.

Furthermore, nothing and everything and tomorrow and the next day. ^_^

R<3

Listening to Brian McFadden - Almost Here

2 comments: