Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Shepherd Is The Lamb

I wanted to share this song with you. I can't count how many times I've listened to this song and yet I still love it and this piece - a bit of a sermon interspersed into the song - can still bring me to tears.

It is the amazing manifestation of his unshakable love;
for the unloved, and the unlovely
the weak and base,
the unworthy and the unwarranted,
the rebels and the sinners
you and me.


And the manifestation he's talking about is Jesus, God-man, the final Sacrifice. Praise God!

I'm having a busy rest of my week and probably won't be able to post anything more. I'm shooting a friend's wedding tomorrow (eep and yay all at once!) and then I'm going out of town to another friend's wedding!

Pray you have a blessed rest of your week,

R<3

(the song I was quoting) Listening to O.C. Supertones - The Shepherd Is The Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment