Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Future Career In Sugar

I'm pretty sure I will be a chef for the rest of my life. But not any kind of chef. I'm going to be a specialty chef and make only desserts.

I've spent most of my afternoon going through the dessert archives on Pioneerwoman.com. Oh my goodness. I want to make these Salted Carmel Brownies so bad.

So, stay in touch with me, people. I'm not going to be able to eat all those desserts myself. I'll need lots of backup.

R<3

p.s. Ramona and Beezus is the best movie ever!

2 comments:

  1. YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM

    I am volunteering right now to come over and eat all stuff you make. I can be your guinea pig! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll eat your sugar too! (not like I need any more sugar, but still, you know me!) :D

    ReplyDelete