Monday, June 1, 2009

Moments

It's that moment where I don't want to say anything - not because it wouldn't be something useful and someone wouldn't possibly benefit from it and I wouldn't be lauded as deep and profound - it's just that I don't want to and it's as simple as that.
I can't explain it more than that.
~~~~~~~~

Today, my musical fix was Jesse McCartney's How Do You Sleep.

Tonight, I'm going to the first night of the Beth Moore study, John, The Beloved Disciple.

Yesterday, I was odd. I'm still odd, in fact, but somewhat less emotionally abstracted.

Tomorrow, I'm seeing Kari Jo who will explain to me strange and wonderful things, more generally called math.

Right now, I'm going to make salad.

I wish you all a very nice night and a happy life in between then.

R<3

2 comments:

  1. I love your randomness. And the fourth paragraph made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should be taking the Religious Affections class...it's way cool. :)

    ReplyDelete