Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mysterious Package Received

This afternoon, I got a package. It was quite mysteriously anonymous.
When I opened it up, I found a card, also unsigned which explain that there were 25 gifts, one for me to open every day in December. First of all, I was completely overwhelmed. It took me awhile to even get around to finding the first one. So, I opened the first one.
A beautiful little notebook, with a pad of sticky notes, and even color note-thingies! haha, I don't even know what to call them. I love it! It'll be my next sermon notebook and I love that it doesn't have lines. Lines just cramp my style. ^_^

I'm just going to come right out and say it. I'm about 98.7 percent sure who sent it to me. There were several things about the package that hinted and sorta *ahem* gave it away. However, I'm not telling. I decided it'll be one of those secrets I only tell Jak. ^_^ To whoever gave it to me, thank you. I feel so blessed and overwhelmed and excited to have a present for every day in December!

Stay tuned for more of the presents and also a big long list of the things I'm grateful for. Oh and I just added another one. Getting mysterious, [awesome] packages.

R<3

Listening to Eisley - Combinations

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. =) The O'Neals gave our mom one a few years ago. =)

    Someday, I will do it to someone, and make it as hard as possible to discover who sent it. Bwhahahahhh!

    ReplyDelete