Thursday, November 18, 2010

Walk On The Road

Once upon a time, there was a celebrity. Unfortunately, this celebrity did nothing to distinguish himself and continued living his normal life. Therefore, he fell out of favor with the media and was therefore no longer a celebrity, but rather an ordinary man who insisted on raising three cats and keeping his small one-bedroom apartment very clean indeed.

The End.

Some people TRY to be original. Others just are. I think people can sense when we're trying too hard to be original.

Like now.

Can you sense me flailing for topics as I continue to write a blog post a day? Here is a blog post. It has no beginning, even less of an ending and no sidewalk. Sorry for making you walk on the road.

I was thinking about my blog today. It's not a food blog, though I talk about food A LOT. It's not a music or fashion or writing blog, although I love all three. It's about me. And that's a weird thing to write. Sometimes I ramble and sometimes I know just what I want to say. Sometimes I don't want to say anything at all, but when I make promises, I try to keep them, y'all! So here's me tonight. Not sure why or how, but I'm here. And I'm telling you stuff about me.

I hope that when you read this blog, whatever I say, you'll see the hope I have and see the God I serve.

R<3

Reading Aaron Gillespie - Foodisms

2 comments:

  1. You've been doing awesome on the posting so far and, don't worry, I find the stuff interesting precisely because it is about you. 0=) I'm such a stalker. Hehe.

    You can do it! And if you don't, I'll come and murder you. And first ducttape you to a chair and eat all the sweets you've made in front of you! Gasp! O_o

    [inogish]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your blog is you. I think that's why I love it so much. :)

    ReplyDelete