Monday, February 21, 2011

Googling Inspiration

My inner self is so confused as to what to write. I'm full of questions and answers and I'm a little too exhausted to think about anything right now. I keep wishing for some inspiration (I even googled it and now I'm looking at mirrored couches, brick armchairs, purple Moroccan themed bathrooms and red Chinese themed bedrooms), but apparently, I've talked a little too much lately, or I'm just not hitting on anything brilliant. Have you ever talked to someone and you could just hear yourself going in circles topically? I feel like that today. I've said absolutely squat original and I intend to send you somewhere else so you can read nice things.

~Here, I'll send you to this interview from 2008 where Sarah from Short Stop interviewed my favorite author Shauna Niequist. I was so surprised and thrilled to see that connection of two awesome people.

~Secondly, I'll send you to Bethany's blog. We share an affinity because of our currently similar toenail color.

~Third, I'd ask you to pray for my grandma. She's been in and out of the hospital with high blood pressure and low oxygen intake. She seems to be doing better, but it's slow-going.

~Fourth and lastly, I present you this lovely poem. No, no frogs are singing tonight, but we wait with hope for when they'll at last clamber from beneath the snow and mud and once again awe us with their awkward beauty.

R<3

Listening to Julian Smith - I'm Reading A Book

230 mega pictionary
231 washing my face
232 windshield wipers
233 sunny sundays
234 dishsoap
235 Nashville
237 helicopter views
238 Pastor John coming back
239 strawberry conditioner
240 robot dancing
241 tea with my oldest brothers
242 super small children in puffy snow suits
243 Daddio having a steady job
244 car shopping
245 free concert at the mall
246 electricity

No comments:

Post a Comment