Thursday, May 14, 2009
Bought Stuff Today
Beautiful Sarai and I went garage-sale shopping this afternoon and... she didn't get anything. What's that about? However, my truckload of treasures included;
1) a pair of black shoes
2) a pair of brown shoes with SQUARE toes. oddness, you say. indeed, but uber-squishy, plus purple flowers embroidered on those self-same toes.
3) a shirt, pink, vintage, random, everything I could ever want in a shirt (besides the long sleeves)
4) a scarf - pink and white, gauzy and I think I just love it
5) another scarf - purple and green and just about as floaty as the other
6) earrings which absolutely delight my heart, they're just about twice as long as my hair! green, gold and brown beads, super light!
There's one unfortunate thing about myself that I'm becoming quite anxious about lately. I'm quite the one to buy shoes that I don't like or don't fit. It's most distressing... I don't like the black pair I got today or a weird glammed-up sandal I got the day before. Maybe it's a sign that I should stop shoe-shopping. Oh tragic day. I think I'll go cry a bit in my tuna as I prepare my supper...