Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"Mr. Policeman, my bike is gone."


My bike got stolen. I must keep reminding myself of what I wrote in my last post. A nice policeman came by to take the police report and that made me feel better - like I'd entrusted this mess into better hands.

Jak and I are going to Gina's house this afternoon, so Gina's long hair can become short hair. Hopefully a pixie cut, but that's just me.

I've been obsessed with fashion blogs lately. Most particularly this one and this one. (And if you've noticed that I've become obsessed with linking as well, good spotting skills.)

Toodles, dear ones. May all your dreams be good and all your meals well-cooked.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! And boohoo! I bet your bike misses you dreadfully. =( I hope it finds its way back to you.

    And I can't wait to have shorter hair! We'll see what I get. O_O =) *goes to look at the fashion blogs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, I think you guys have enough bikes at your house that you could use another one until you get your bike back. :D

    ReplyDelete