Thursday, February 19, 2009

My cheek feels funny...

Jack and I both had teeth work done this afternoon. We both had swollen feelings whilst wandering about in Walmart, buying pudding for her sustenance. She refrained from being put under to get her wisdom teeth removed. Brave Jack, eh? Everyone kept trying to talk her out of it.

My mouth has stopped being quite so numb and invisible. I have to chew with the right side of my mouth right now. I feel so relieved to have the little hole in my tooth filled in! I can't feel it with my tongue anymore and no food will get stuck in it.

This is my first filling. I feel a bit disappointed. I don't have perfect teeth anymore. I'm contaminated.

5 comments:

  1. Dude. I totally know what you mean. *sigh* Even if it's not your fault--they claimed it wasn't my fault I had a cavity (but I'm not sure I believe them =P)--it's disappointing. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. once, when I was little, I had to get like 6 teeth done. I had like 4 cavities and 2 caps or something.
    ...hm. maybe I'm exaggerating. It was at least four though. ^_^
    Does Jack write? If she does, tell her that being under the influence of wisdom tooth surgery is the best time to do it. (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yee-uck. I do not like dentist offices. At all. Hope you're feeling better!

    I'm probably going to need some wisdom teeth out this summer... Nothing like having that little jewel floating in the back of my mind for months, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah, it's not that bad. It's pretty rockin', actually... After being under, you're like drunk...well, anyway, that part totally rocks. I can't wait till I have the rest out this year. ^_^

    Okay, I probably shouldn't have said that. Now everyone will think I'm completely, utterly, and entirely insane. Mad, too. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, no, Gina. Not everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed my wisdom teeth surg., except for the first day when I couldn't swallow and at the end when I started craving chimichangas. I recommend it to everyone. ^_^

    ReplyDelete